- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
A change in the owners circumstances have forced a wow factor price drop on this immaculate property and they are serious about selling . Only weeks ago the price was $445,000 now reduced to $419,000 making this one of the best buys in Cannonvale.
From the moment you enter this near new 4 bedroom low set home, you will instantly appreciate the care and pride these owners have in their property. Every inch of this house is immaculate in condition and presentation so there's nothing left for you to do here but move in.
The home was built in 2016 and is on the market for the first time since its creation. Positioned in a very quiet and private address occupied by fantastic neighbours, Grevillea Court is a pleasant neighbourhood that you and your family will love.
Ideal for buyers looking for a low maintenance property yet still want a full sized home, the house is fully air conditioned, includes four bedrooms all with built ins and walk in robe in the master, two well appointed bathrooms, the contemporary open plan design combines the kitchen, lounge and dining area in one large light filled room and seamlessly blends into the undercover patio area in the back yard.
The patio area is the perfect setting for BBQ's and entertaining all year round whilst overlooking the parkland reserve at the rear, which offers a nice leafy outlook and privacy is assured.
- Stone Bench tops in Kitchen and bathroom
- Crimsafe front door and garage rear door screens
- upgraded Pyrolytic oven, 900mm electric cooktop and rangehood, dishwasher
- Kitchen island bench offers loads of storage and doubles as breakfast bar
- Gas hot water unit (continuous flow)
- Internal access lock up garage + boat parking area
- Generous sized laundry room with direct access to concreted pad and wall mounted clothesline
- Wide 1200mm front door entry, glass insert panel door for natural light
- Multiple Tv Aerial points and NBN internet currently connected to property
There is side access down the left side boundary allowing room to park vehicles or a small boat.
The property is located in a quiet low traffic street minutes away from all the Cannonvale has to offer. The owners are moving on and have set a realistic price to meet the current market values. For more information or to arrange your private viewing, contact marketing agent Adam Webster from Ray White Whitsunday.