- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
This house is BIG!
This is a place where you can spread out....relax.....store all of your toys...rest and play.
In times gone by, it was loved and when you take a long look at it, you will notice the little extras that had previously been done to the yard.
In most recent years, it has been tenanted on a long term basis. Now the owners want to sell. In readiness to go to the market, it has been freshly painted inside and the carpet has been replaced.
There are two living areas and both of these are generous.
The kitchen has a pantry and a decent space for a refrigerator.
The laundry is next to the kitchen and is a great size.
On rainy days, access to the house is easy.
With a double lock up garage at the front and tandem carparking at the side for 3 vehicles, there is no doubt that there is a place for everything. At the rear of the property there is a shed. It has seen better days and a buyer would need to make a judgement call on how to go forward with this building.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms (master ensuited) and main bathroom has the bath separate to the shower, with a separate toilet
- tiled open plan living - kitchen has a pantry and room for a large fridge
- formal entrance
- second large living area (turn it into a 4th bedroom?)
- large laundry
- outdoor entertainment area off the two living areas
- double lock up garage
- covered carparking area that runs for the full width of the house and could house 3 cars tandem
- fenced back yard
- shed at the rear that needs some help