- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Find something curious…
The owners are serious about selling and have reduced the price to $350,000.
With river access and a water allocation, this 10.2 acre block is a rare find.
You can walk down to the river.
There is a mango orchard near the house yard.
A gully splits the block into two and on the other side of the gully is level cleared land which would be ideal for grazing cattle.
The house is highset and has been closed in underneath. The lower section presents many options for what you could do.
Upstairs the house has two good sized bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and open plan living.
There is a deck off the front of the living area.
Downstairs, there is an outdoor entertainment area that would probably be where you would spend most of your evenings.
Serious owners want to sell.
Please phone Lynne Erricker to get your own private inspection.
- 4.14 hectares (10.2 acres)
- flat useable land with access down to the river
- 2 bedroom highset house with 1 bathroom
- bathroom and kitchen very tidy
- outdoor entertainment area
- 150 mango trees and 20-25 lychee trees
- new roof, new ceilings, new lights, new floors and new internal paint following the cyclone
- Sunwater licence
- 8m x 6m shed and another 6m x 6m shed (1 new after cyclone and the other older)
- pressure pump at 10000 litre tank and submersible pump in river
- chook run and pig pen
The owners are serious about selling this property and have priced it accordingly.