- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
The mortgagee has exercised power of sale on this property and the bank is serious about selling this house.
Drive down Abell Road and you will see how family orientated this locality is.
The house is very spacious offering 3 bedrooms with built ins. There are two bathrooms - the master bedroom is ensuited and the second bathroom with separate toilet, acts as a 2-way bathroom through to bedroom 2. The large open plan living and dining area stretches the entire length of the house. Fully tiled, this house is well suited for the Whitsunday lifestyle. Outdoor entertainment is provided with a good sized patio area which overlooks the inground pool in the back yard and the parkland at the rear of the property.
- 639m2 block backing onto parkland
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- bedrooms all have television point
- 2 bathrooms (master ensuited and main is 2-way to 2nd bedroom)
- separate toilet
- 3 linen/storage cupboards
- large open plan living area
- fully tiled
- galley kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove and rangehood
- high ceilings with novelty features
- security grills on all sliding doors
- tinted windows
- inground pool with new pool pump
- double lock up garage
- formal entry which ensures privacy
- outdoor entertainment area with fan and television point
This well located property ticks all the boxes and is a great opportunity for someone who wants the total package.