- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Wanting to escape the hustle & bustle of city life OR maybe you're looking for that perfect weekend retreat? This 2 bedroom Hardiplank home is set amongst a rural setting with plenty of privacy on offer.
Benarkin is a town in South Burnett Region, Queensland and is located on the Balfour Range approximately 3.5 kilometres (2.2 mi) east of Blackbutt and 111kms to Brisbane City approx..
- Built 1990
- Situated on a fully fenced 2.02 Ha - 5 Acres
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen / Living area with Pot Belly wood heater in place
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans throughout
- Wrap around verandah on two sides of the home
- Property is running on tank water with a 5000 Gallon tank in place as well as a large Dam
- 6x6m Double Lock-Up Garage with power and phone connection
- Built in BBQ / bar and sitting area
- Garden shed and chook house
Please phone to schedule your private viewing.
*NB All measurements and distances are approximate only*