- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
* genuine Queenslander - big house on a big block land
* side access both sides on 984m2 block
* highset - very tall people can walk underneath
* 4 bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
* 5th room under-house - guest, office?
* bathroom upstairs
* shower and toilet downstairs (not brilliant but useful)
* timber floors throughout the upper level with tiles in the bathroom
* sunroom at front of house for an office or investigate the possibility of an ensuite
* fully air-conditioned
* under-house is a bonus - storage, games area, carparking....your choice
* two bay deep shed with workshop area at the back
* fully fenced yard
* following the cyclone, the house got new side fencing, outside of house was repainted, roller doors on shed were replaced, window in master bedroom was replaced, whirly bird on roof replaced
When you drive by this house, your head will turn.
It has a lovely picket fence at the front and has been freshly painted externally.
It's a big house on a big block of land and was home to some very tall people.
In keeping with the era, the house has a lot of timber and it is the timber that served it well with TC Debbie as timber absorbs nature.
Highset, the underneath provides all sorts of options and includes a second toilet and shower plus another room which could be guest accommodation or an office to work from home.
On the upper level, you have the traditional internal rooms for living and dining and then verandahs which were closed in to give the extra rooms.
There are four bedrooms.....three with built ins.
Every man loves the shed. Two bay with roller doors and room for a workshop at the back.
The yard has a large mango tree, avocado and mulberry.
It's time for this grand old girl to have an owner occupier.
Please call Lynne Erricker on 0414 641... to view today.