- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
If you want space, privacy and a peaceful setting, this beautifully presented 933sq m property at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac should be at the top of your list.
There's only one neighbour so you can relax and enjoy the privacy while kids splash about in the in-ground pool or muck around with pets in the yard. And if you're single or a couple, this is a serene spot to enjoy your own company with a cool drink in the outdoor entertainment area.
If you've got a van or a boat, there's plenty of room to park them and space to put in a shed.
Some of the other features of this fully fenced and fully air-conditioned property include:
- An open plan air-conditioned family room, which includes an enormous lounge room and large dining area all flowing out to the outdoor area
- Three bedrooms, all with fans, brand new split system air-conditioners and built-in wardrobes
- Spacious, renovated kitchen with dishwasher, island bench, breakfast bar and servery to the lounge room
- Renovated bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry leading straight out to the clothes line
- Terrific covered outdoor entertainment area that overlooks the pool
- Garden lock-up
- Low-maintenance gardens and plenty of space in the yard
This property offers an opportunity to secure something more private and peaceful than is normally available in a convenient suburban area such as this. Partly it's the parkland buffer around the property, partly it is the quiet cul-de-sac setting with no through traffic. But really, you need to come and have a look to really appreciate it.
The property is close to Northern Beaches high school, several primary schools, Northern Beaches shopping centre and the bowls club.
So if you want space, privacy, peacefulness, an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and a convenient location give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.