- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
This lowset and low maintenance home, with ample living spaces inside and out, will allow you to spend time with the people you love - family and friends. With so much on offer there is simply no doubt that you will be proud to make Hoffman your new home.
At its heart is a striking kitchen which features ample bench space so you can prepare meals whilst overseeing kid's play. Along with ample drawers and cupboards in various sizes to maintain an uncluttered feel. The outstanding stone benchtops and pendant lighting provides a touch of glamour. The kitchen is surrounded by two large living areas. The open planned dining room and casual lounge overlooks the patio respectively whilst the more formal lounge or media room ensures even the largest of families will be delighted by the multitude of spaces to spread out.
The alfresco under covered patio overlooks the green grass and there is plenty of room for the pool and the largest of sheds with plenty of side access. This property is offering a stylish, spacious & perfectly presented home that must be inspected to be appreciated.
Other enviable features include:
- As visitors have discovered, it is once you walk through the lovely entrance that you will smile from ear to ear
- Off to the left is the very large media room for Friday movie nights
- The King size master bedroom boasts a timeless ensuite and the walk-in robe has ample space for all your lovely shoes and clothing
- Separate casual family area including a striking kitchen, dining & second lounge area. This space is huge
- Kitchen has modern appliances with a breakfast bar and pendant lighting to cater for the busy mornings
- Large laundry with extra cupboard space
- A light, bright and fresh feeling throughout due to its neutral flooring combined with the crisp neutral palette on the walls provides the perfect surrounds for all styles of designer furniture
- Fully air-conditioned home for the Summer months
- All four bedrooms are a good size and beautifully presented with built in wardrobes, carpet, air conditioning and blinds. Fifth bedroom is tiled so easy to use as home-based office if required
- Separate toilet and main bathroom include bathtub, shower and plenty of cupboards
- Flawless flow from inside to outside with alfresco living ready for entertaining guests. Time could easily slip away whilst sipping a glass of champagne or having that cold beer after a hard day at work
- 1000 sqm block with side access and fully fenced
- Remote garage for parking
- Upmarket street
- Rates approx. $1575 per half year
- Rental appraisal letter available on request
It is when you start to peel back the layers you will be captivated by this property. A feeling of opulence without being pretentious will provide one lucky buyer a sophisticated haven.
Your home should tell the story of who you are & be a collection of what you love. With space, style & quality finishes, this lowset, executive family home will impress. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery Gardian Real Estate.
Why move to Marian?
Marian is a small-town community with many major city conveniences. It is well sought after for its proximity to schools, shopping precincts and to the mining hubs. This home presents its new buyer a wonderful opportunity for the family to enjoy a big home & a lifestyle with plenty of indoor and outdoor living spaces. Proudly presented and well worth an inspection today. Call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of Gardian Real Estate.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.