- Airlie Beach
- Shute Harbour
- Hideaway Bay
- Laguna Quays
- Conway Beach
- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
This highset refreshened Queenslander is bursting with charm with its high ceilings, polished timber floors and stained glass windows and doors. Modern homes just won't give you this kind of feeling. The character residence of yesteryear will truly embrace your senses and romance you.
Some of the many features of this charming property include:
- Traditional features - internal vj walls, high ceilings, stained glass windows and doors, polished timber floorboards
- 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a bay window and built-in robe
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Timber kitchen with modern gas cooktop
- Front sunroom
- Extra office space
- Freshly painted
- Plenty of storage room underneath the home for cars etc
- 814 sqm allotment with great side access to the 2 bay powered shed with lean-to
63 McKenney Street is ideally located in this inner city suburb just minutes from the CBD and walking distance to some of the best schools in Mackay.
This charming property presents a wonderful opportunity for that astute buyer looking for those rare character Queenslanders where the works been done, giving them time to enjoy all this home has to offer.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact marketing agent Ben Kerrisk.
Property Code: 737